April 12, 2013
1. Top 15 Hospitals Most Exposed to Medicare.
2. Budget Breakdown: How President Obama's FY 2014 Budget Would Affect Hospitals.
3. Establishing a Firm Financial Footing: Q&A With Swedish Health Services CFO Dan Harris.
4. Are You Focusing on the Right Quality Metrics That Will Impact Future Payments? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. Only 30 spots for the conference remain! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. HMA Projects Poor First Quarter.
6. 8 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday, April 24, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. Kaiser Foundation Hospitals Secures Record Bond Deal to Build 6 New Hospitals.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Principle Valuation and Craneware.