April 10, 2013
1. 14 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
2. Moody's: Sequestration Worsens "Already Challenging" Hospital Environment.
3. What Does the Future Hold for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers? 6 Observations & Concerns.
4. Establishing the Right Type of CFO Leadership in Your Hospital. Are you looking for solutions to this pertinent topic and many others? Register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Comp News: CHS CFO Larry Cash Made $7.5M in 2012 , HMA CFO Kelly Curry Made $3.5M.
6. CMS Adjusts Medicare RAC Documentation Limits: What You Need to Know.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday, April 24, noon to 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar
8. Hospital Stocks Plummet After Favorable Health Insurer News.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Russell Investments, TriMedX and Surgical Directions.