April 5, 2013
1. Creating Regional Health Networks: Q&A With LifePoint Hospitals CFO Jeff Sherman.
2. Legal Battles, Poor Finances Force Pacific Health Corp. to Close All Hospitals; 1,900 Layoffs Result.
3. 14 Billion Reasons for Hospitals to Double Down on Minimally Invasive Procedures.
4. Key Financial and Alignment Strategies That Every Hospital CFO, Revenue Cycle Director and Finance Executive Should Know. If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. Only 40 spots for the conference remain! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Mercy Regional in Ohio Ditches Hospital Facility Fees.
6. Medical Center of Trinity in Florida Names Michael Wyers CFO.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday, April 24, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 12 Statistics on EHR Incentive Payments to Hospitals.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
athenahealth, Principle Valuation and Surgical Directions.