|News & Analysis|
April 3, 2013
1. 100 Great Hospitals in America - 2013.
2. Do You Want to See Lou Holtz, Bret Baier and Patrick Lencioni Give Keynote Addresses? The Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting runs from May 9-11 in Chicago, and each of those individuals will headline keynote speeches and panels. The conference also provides an avenue for hospital executives to network with colleagues and sit in on pertinent sessions, such as the biggest financial barriers for hospitals today. To learn more or register for the conference,
3. Report: Higher Payments to HOPDs "Not Sustainable."
4. 13 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
5. For-Profit Hospital Stocks Soar in Last Week of March, Save Vanguard.
6. 7 Recent Issues Between Hospitals and Payors.
7. Capella CFO Denise Warren's Compensation Rises to $645k.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
athenahealth and VMG Health.
* * *