March 29, 2013
1. Private Equity and Non-Profit Hospitals: Strange Bedfellows or Saving Grace?
2. Big Merger News: Sanford Health, Fairview Health Services Enter Talks.
3. 5 Ways Case Managers Contribute to a Hospital's Bottom Line and Improve Performance.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago). Only 40 spots remain, and early registration ends Monday! Hear from more than 80 CEOs, CFOs and other hospital and health system leaders on topics such as key service lines, profitability, Medicare reimbursement and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Tenet CFO Daniel Cancelmi Earned $3.27M in 2012.
6. How Do American Healthcare Costs Stack Up Globally?
7. Upcoming Webinar! Forensic Coding for Effective Denial Management (Tuesday, April 2, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 5 New CFO Profiles:
Steve Filton of Universal Health Services.
Bob Hemker of Palomar Health.
Todd Keating of UMass Memorial Health Care.
Gary McLaughlin of Overlake Hospital Medical Center.
David Nelson of Hospital Sisters Health System.
9. Thought Leadership: Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation & Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing. To register for this free webinar (Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT),
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Craneware, Principle Valuation and Surgical Directions.