March 27, 2013
1. 3 Years of PPACA: The 5 Biggest Changes in Healthcare Since the Law's Passage.
2. How Should You Assess the Financial Strength of Your Hospital? If you're looking for answers to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. Only 56 spots remain, and there are only 4 days left of discounted registration! To learn more or register for the conference,
3. 8 Recent Hospital Layoffs.
4. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
5. Moody's Lisa Goldstein: DSH Payment Cuts Spell Trouble for Safety-Net Hospitals.
6. Vanguard's Phoenix Health Plan Denied Contract With Arizona Medicaid.
7. Upcoming Webinar for Finance Execs and Coders! Forensic Coding for Effective Denial Management (Tuesday, April 2, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. How Can Hospitals Battle Community Perception of Executive Pay?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Xtend Healthcare, TriMedx and Proofpoint.