March 25, 2013
1. How Payment Penalties for High Infection Rates Could Drain Hospital Finances.
2. Top 10 Strategic Initiatives for Hospitals in 2013.
3. Pittsburgh vs. UPMC: Getting to the Bottom of the Tax-Exempt Battle.
4. What Are the Biggest Issues Impacting Academic Medical Centers Right Now? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. Only 70 spots remain! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Congress Avoids Government Shutdown, House Passes Bill to Trim Healthcare by $2.7 Trillion Over 10 Years.
6. BJC HealthCare Doubles Profit in 2012.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Thought Leadership - Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation & Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing (Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. SUNY Votes to Close Downstate's Long Island College Hospital for Second Time.
9. How Can Forensic Coding Help Hospitals in the Move to ICD-10? Register for a free webinar on this topic (Tuesday, April 2, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. CDT):
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Xtend Healthcare, Proofpoint and Principle Valuation.