March 22, 2013
1. Is Bigger Always Better? Exploring the Risks of Health System Mega-Mergers.
2. 18 Statistics on Medicare Payments for Hospital Inpatients, Outpatients.
3. 5 Tips for Hospitals to Survive the Sequester.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago). Only 120 spots remain, and early registration ends in 2 weeks! Hear from more than 80 CEOs, CFOs and other hospital and health system leaders on topics such as key service lines, profitability, Medicare reimbursement and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Capella Healthcare's Yearly Losses Exceed $14M Again.
6. House Reintroduces Bill to Reform Medicare RACs.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Forensic Coding for Effective Denial Management (Tuesday, April 2, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. Moody's: Slower Inflation Trend is Mostly Good for Non-Profit Hospitals.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Principle Valuation and Proofpoint.