March 18, 2013
1. 3 Reasons Why Hospital Consolidation Could Hurt the Healthcare Industry.
2. CMS Revises Hospitals' Readmission Penalties for the Second Time, 226 Hospitals to Lose Extra Money.
3. HCA CFO Milton Johnson Earned $27.2M in 2012.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Forensic Coding for Effective Denial Management (Tuesday, April 2, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Moody's: Loss of DSH Payments Will Squeeze Hospitals.
6. Greening Your Hospital: Why It Makes Fiscal Sense Now.
7. How Can Hospitals Evaluate the ROI of a Strong Hospitalist Program? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. To learn more or register for the conference,
8. Medicare Inpatient Profitability in U.S. Hospitals: 7 Stats.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Xtend Healthcare, Craneware and Proofpoint.