March 15, 2013
1. AHA: 12 Ways to Lower Healthcare Costs Without Cutting Provider Payments.
2. CMS Proposes Changes to Medicare Part B Billing
3. Trinity Health CEO Joseph Swedish on Making the Jump From Provider to Payor.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago). Only 120 spots remain, and early registration ends in 2 weeks! Hear from more than 80 CEOs, CFOs and other hospital and health system leaders on topics such as key service lines, profitability, Medicare reimbursement and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. How Should Health Systems Manage Their Investments
6. Responding to Supply Chain Trends: 15 Recommendations.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Thought Leadership Seminar - Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation and Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing Arrangements (Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. Recent CFO Moves:
McPherson Hospital in Kansas Welcomes George Halama as CFO.
Ohio's Coshocton County Memorial Hospital Names Scott Silvestri CFO.
Jason Limbaugh Becomes CFO of Eastside Medical Center in Georgia.
9. March Madness!
The NCAA basketball tournament is next week, and we are looking for hospital and health system executives to share their predictions and thoughts. Email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information!
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
McKesson, Principle Valuation, athenahealth and Surgical Directions.