March 14, 2012
1. In the Fog of Delay: What's Next for ICD-10?
2. Mission Possible: Finding Capital for Standalone Hospitals.
3. Fitch Ratings: For-Profit Hospitals' EBITDA Benefited From EHR Incentives.
4. Great Keynote Speakers Coupled With Great CEO and CFO Speakers! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Tenet CFO Biggs Porter to Resign.
Scott & White Healthcare in Texas Appoints Dick Dixon CFO.
Maine Coast Memorial Names Michael Hendrix CFO.
6. More Than 70% of Hospitals Successfully Appeal RAC Denials.
7. Hospital Spending in 4Q Rises 3.5% From 3Q.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (March 20, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (March 28, 12:00 - 1:00 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
9. New Jersey Senate Passes Bill Requiring For-Profit Hospitals to Disclose Financials.
10. 3 Strategies to Reduce Hospital Billing Complexities.
11. Vanguard CFO Phillip Roe Earned $1.67M in 2011.
12. HHS Publishes Final Rule on PPACA's Health Insurance Exchanges.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Enhance Healthcare, Jarrard and VMG Health.