March 13, 2013
1. 15 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
2. Has Healthcare Reform Made Hospital Layoffs Inevitable?
3. 39 Statistics on Moody's A-Rated Hospitals.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Thought Leadership Seminar - Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation and Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing Arrangements (Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Cleveland Clinic, CHS Form Strategic Partnership.
6. For-Profit Hospital Stocks Bloom, UHS Shares Trading Higher
7. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11; Chicago). Only 160 spots remain, and early registration ends in 3 weeks! Hear from 83 C-level hospital and health system leaders on topics including ACOs, profitability, federal reimbursement and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
8. Florence Hospital in Arizona Declares Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
9. March Madness! The college basketball tournament is around the corner, and we are looking for hospital and health system executives to share their predictions and thoughts. Email Bob Herman at email@example.com for more information.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Xtend Healthcare, McKesson and VMG Health.