March 6, 2013
1. 8 Major For-Profit Hospital Companies Release Quarterly
2. Panel Recommends Cutting Hospitals' Medicare Payments to Fix SGR.
3. 18 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Upcoming Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey - Understanding the Trends and Numbers (Tomorrow, Thursday, March 7, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. CHS Approves $1.5M in Incentives to CFO Larry Cash.
6. Pauls Valley General Hospital in Oklahoma Files for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy.
7. Do You Know of a "Great" Hospital? Becker's Hospital Review is compiling its annual list of "100 Great Hospitals." Email Molly Gamble at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination today!
8. Recent CFO Moves:
New York's Lewis County General Hospital Names Jeffery Hellinger Interim CFO
Children's of Alabama Appoints Dawn Walton CFO
David Steward Becomes CFO of Mercy Medical Center
DeKalb Medical in Georgia Names John Katsianis CFO.
9. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting! Only 200 spots remain for this year's hospital conference (May 9-11, Chicago), and early registration ends April 1! To learn more or register for the conference,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
McKesson, VMG Health and Principle Valuation.