February 22, 2013
1. 7 Bad Habits of Hospital CFOs That Need to Be Broken.
2. $600M in Healthcare Cuts Part of Latest Simpson-Bowles Proposed Sequester Fix.
3. Safety-Nets, Financial Challenges and Consolidation: Q&A With Grady Health System CFO Mark Meyer.
4. Upcoming Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey - Understand the Trends and Numbers (Thursday, March 7, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. 3 Quick Tips for Hospital Affiliation Strategies.
6. Mayo Clinic's Earnings Drop 35% in FY 2012.
7. Is Your Revenue Cycle Ready for Healthcare Reform in 2014? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. To learn more or register for the conference
8. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Scott Leckey of Banner Boswell Medical Center
in Sun City, Ariz.
Palmira Cataliotti of Winthrop-University Hospital
in Mineola, N.Y.
John Gantner of Meridian Health System
in Neptune, N.J.
Sean Barden of Mary Washington Healthcare
in Fredericksburg, Va.
Stephen Franko III of Mount St. Mary's Hospital & Health Center
in Lewiston, N.Y.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
VMG Health and Opera Solutions.