February 15, 2013
1. 5 Main Revenue Cycle Issues Spurred by Healthcare Reform.
2. 13 Statistics on the Non-Profit Hospital Credit Rating Market in 2012.
3. Where Critical Access Hospitals Fit in Healthcare Reform: Q&A With West Park Hospital CFO Pat McConnell.
4. How Should Hospitals Prepare for ICD-10? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Hospital-Based CO-OP in Illinois Takes Off.
6. Health Insurance Giants Earn $12.69B in 2012.
7. Upcoming Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey - Understand the Trends and Numbers (Thursday, March 7, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
8. 5 CFOs of the Week:
James Doyle of Elmhurst (Ill.) Memorial Healthcare.
James Staten of Yale-New Haven (Conn.) Health System.
Lee Sherseth of Tanner Health System in Carrollton, Ga.
Carol May of Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital & Clinics in Prairie du Sac, Wis.
Gail Kosyla of Hunterdon Healthcare in Flemington, N.J.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA and VMG Health.