1. Biden's State of the Union: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. Omicron subvariant doubling every week in US: 5 things to know Full story
3. White House rolls out next COVID-19 plan: 8 details Full story
4. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
5. CDC no longer recommends universal contact tracing, case investigation Full story
6. Gen Z, millennial nurses hit hardest by pandemic Full story
7. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
8. Do higher costs mean better care? In some markets, yes Full story
9. State-by-state breakdown of 37 critical access hospital closures Full story
10. CMS to release hospital worker vaccination rate data in October Full story
11. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
12. BJC Healthcare names chief nursing officer of 2 hospitals Full story
13. 10 happiest, unhappiest cities in the US Full story
14. 89% of eligible COVID-19 patients who didn't receive ECMO died at US hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how
2. Virtual nurses are vital to the future of care delivery. Here's how to seamlessly integrate them to your teams.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data