1. Why some hospitals ask patients, visitors to ditch N95s Full story
2. CDC: Omicron subvariant accounts for 23% of new cases; 3 more COVID-19 updates Full story
3. As COVID cases, hospitalizations rise in UK, so do questions Full story
4. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
5. Protest over infant's care prompts lockdown at Idaho hospital Full story
6. Pfizer seeks 2nd booster shot OK for people 65 and older Full story
7. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
8. Man charged in shooting of Oklahoma hospital employee Full story
9. Why hospitals are likely to lean on travel nurses after pandemic threat ends Full story
10. CEO leaves HCA hospital in North Carolina Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. 5 systems seeking chief quality officers Full story
13. Children's health measures worsening: 4 study findings Full story
14. White House: 7 consequences from lack of COVID-19 funding Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.