1. US may see up to 76,000 more COVID-19 deaths through February: CDC Full story
2. New Saint Vincent Hospital CNO strives for fresh start after nearly 10-month strike Full story
3. COVID-19 cases up in 3 states, down in 47 Full story
4. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
5. New York hospital to stop performing deliveries after physician provider leaves Full story
6. CAR T therapy recipients cancer-free after a decade, researchers find Full story
7. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
8. Pennsylvania health system CEO exits Full story
9. Omicron subvariant makes up .3% of positive COVID-19 tests, Walgreens says Full story
10. Hospitals with a 5-star patient experience rating: Florida Full story
11. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
12. Viewpoint: The past pandemic mistake the US shouldn't make again Full story
13. 31% of parents say they'll get children under 5 vaccinated as soon as available: KFF Full story
14. Former Michigan physician accused of healthcare fraud, falsifying medical records Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.