1. Where COVID-19 hospitalizations are dropping most: 6 state trends Full story
2. 10 states where COVID-19 deaths have climbed Full story
3. Montana psychiatric hospital deficiencies tied to 4 patient deaths; funding hangs in balance Full story
4. Meet the team known as the "purple ghosts," that enter your facility at night and leave your equipment looking brand new.
5. States ranked by healthcare-associated CAUTI rates Full story
6. Officials alert public of measles case, potential exposure at Seattle Children's Full story
7. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
8. 32% of RNs consider leaving workforce, McKinsey report finds Full story
9. Florida governor issues new COVID-19 guidance to 'buck CDC' Full story
10. ER wait times, by state Full story
11. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
12. RN population per capita, by state Full story
13. Pandemic stress may lead to brain inflammation, Harvard research hints Full story
14. The healthcare story we still need to get right Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.