1. This unexpected symptom appears to be tied to omicron Full story
2. BA.2 severity likely same as original omicron strain; hospitalizations fall in Midwest, South — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. International nurses sue staffing agency over quitting penalties, wages Full story
4. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
5. Omicron subvariant's transmissibility: 4 early findings Full story
6. Lawmakers move to better protect healthcare workers from violence, assault Full story
7. What happens when patients take charge of their healthcare? They experience better outcomes and patient care improves. Help make it happen here.
8. COVID-19 hospitalizations 23X higher for unvaccinated, CDC finds Full story
9. Baptist Memorial taps systemwide chief nursing executive Full story
10. Why some don't want to confirm their COVID-19 diagnosis Full story
11. The pandemic has changed people's opinions of hospitals. Get 5 must-have post-COVID marketing tactics here.
12. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
13. Pandemic's surprises make scientists wary of predictions Full story
14. California's 1st surgeon general resigns
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Novant, Yale New Haven are unlocking more hospital capacity to navigate COVID-19, staff shortages and more. Click here for key insights.
2. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
3. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.