1. CDC to update mask guidance Full story
2. Physicians point to a pandemic privilege many choose to ignore Full story
3. A post-pandemic future: 6 hospital leaders envision how their roles may change Full story
4. Many value-based care initiatives stalled during COVID. These five things will re-energize those programs.
5. Global COVID-19 cases fall alongside testing rates; deaths remain high, WHO says Full story
6. How Renown Health builds workplace violence prevention into culture Full story
7. What if patients took charge of their care? How does the CEO of Carilion Clinic plan to transform the patient experience in 2022? How can health systems maintain primary care market share? Click here to get answers to these questions and more.
8. US sees record number of organ transplants in 2021 Full story
9. 11 hospitals hiring CMOs Full story
10. 10 systems seeking chief quality officers Full story
11. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
12. How UCHealth saved 64,800 hours of nurses' time in 1 year Full story
13. Idaho removes crisis standards of care as staff, blood supplies stabilize Full story
14. Longtime Louisiana hospital CEO steps down for new role Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.