1. CMS cuts payments to 764 hospitals over patient complications Full story
2. Will BA.2 impact omicron forecasts? 3 modeling takeaways Full story
3. Men in nursing: Shattering stereotypes and carving out opportunities Full story
4. A crisis wrapped in an emergency: Hear how Baptist Health and Oregon Health are navigating critical nurse shortages.
5. Medical boards disciplined 8 physicians in 1 year over misinformation Full story
6. Pfizer's vaccine for kids under 5 could be available in a month; 2 more vaccine updates Full story
7. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
8. 2 New York nurses allegedly sold fake vaccination cards, made $1.5M, prosecutors say Full story
9. 22 recent COVID-19-related research findings Full story
10. What will make workers want to stay in healthcare? Answers from 22 execs Full story
11. The CEOs of Carilion Clinic and Saint Luke's Health System plan to transform the patient experience in 2022. Click here to find out how.
12. 8 systems hiring chief quality officers Full story
13. 10 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
14. 'The damage is done': Experts warn about superbugs, antibiotic overuse amid pandemic Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.
2. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.