1. CDC: Definition of fully vaccinated 'is not changing' Full story
2. 13 states set COVID-19 hospitalization records this week Full story
3. What's 'flurona'?: 6 things to know Full story
4. 118 hospitals in 84 health systems across 34 states gained CMS approval for Hospital@Home reimbursement. Learn how
5. Some hospitals pushing medical-grade masks over cloth coverings as omicron spreads Full story
6. CDC clears boosters for 12- to 15-year-olds Full story
7. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
8. 4 early findings on omicron symptoms Full story
9. 11 hospitals temporarily, permanently closing services because of staffing shortages Full story
10. 8 recent CNO moves Full story
11. Here's how a 300-bed hospital was able to revolutionize their digital infrastructure with just a few hours of training.
12. Rapid, but reliable? Early data suggests home tests lag with omicron Full story
13. North Carolina physician faces charges over $46M in Medicare billings Full story
14. Hospitals decry scant supply of COVID-19 antivirals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
2. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
3. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.