1. Omicron subvariant may slow surge's fall + 2 more forecasts Full story
2. Don't count out delta just yet Full story
3. Will post-omicron mean down time or prep time for hospitals? Full story
4. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
5. After attack on nurse, Ochsner CEO advocates for making healthcare violence a felony Full story
6. Hospitals are asking Leapfrog to lower hand hygiene standards — Here's why it won't Full story
7. 2021 transformed the local business ecosystem. How will this influence healthcare in 2022? Click here to find out.
8. 20,000 flu hospitalizations, 1,200 deaths so far this season — 7 CDC notes Full story
9. 8 recent moves from US nurses unions Full story
10. Infection-induced COVID-19 immunity no match for vaccinations, hospitalization data suggests Full story
11. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
12. Massachusetts health system ousts CEO Full story
13. COVID-19 deaths up 25% nationwide: 9 CDC stats to know Full story
14. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.