1. Don't let the term fool you — 'Endemic' can be dangerous Full story
2. Delta vs. omicron surge: A comparison of key trends Full story
3. COVID-19 cases up in 11 states, down in 33, flat in 6 Full story
4. Optimizing physician’s time has a critical effect on productivity and improves patient-provider experiences. Click here for your guide to achieving desired financial outcomes.
5. Amid shortage, COVID-19 antibody treatments raffled off Full story
6. 4 factors that may predict long COVID-19 Full story
7. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
8. New York health system CEO, 44, dies Full story
9. US data indicates omicron less severe: CDC Full story
10. World could be short 13 million nurses by 2030, report finds Full story
11. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
12. Person shot in New York hospital waiting room Full story
13. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: The national outlook for patient experience in 2022 Full story
14. Omicron's full burden on children is still unknown, Texas Children's leader says Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.
2. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.
3. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.