1. COVID-19 admissions flatten: What CDC predicts for January Full story
2. Leapfrog Group proposes changes to 2023 hospital survey Full story
3. 38 hospitals with the most ER visits Full story
4. The cost of using external staffing agencies is crushing margins. Discover practical, proven, technology-driven solutions to reduce the need for outside agencies.
5. The COVID-19 treatment landscape Full story
6. Idaho system opens RSV 'suction clinics' to reduce ER visits, admissions Full story
7. 52 hospitals, health systems that laid off 4K workers in 2022 Full story
8.The best pieces of advice 4 CNOs from top 10 hospitals have ever received Full story
9. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
10. 6 nursing grants over $3M fighting nurse shortages in 2022 Full story
11. CommonSpirit's new institute aims to restore healthcare's compassion, civility Full story
12. 7 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
13. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
14. Nurses must go beyond basic training on privacy compliance, HIPAA Journal says Full story
15. 6 stats on violence against nurses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
2. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs Learn more
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.