1. US to enact testing requirement for travelers from China: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Franciscan says keeping ER open, per court order, is unsafe Full story
3. 99 chief nursing executive moves in 2022 Full story
4. It's time to throw out the old playbook for capacity management. See how CommonSpirit, SCL Health and 3 other systems are tapping AI and machine learning to maximize capacity with finite resources.
5. 'Quiet quitting,' 'quiet firing': The year the workplace grew quiet Full story
6. Wisconsin Supreme Court to hear ivermectin treatment case Full story
7. Michigan physician found dead in pond Full story
8. California hospital to close sooner than planned Full story
9. Stop wasting nurses' time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
10. How physician leadership has evolved and where it's headed Full story
11. 8 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
12. Pushed to the brink, physician frustration over COVID-19 misinformation grows Full story
13. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
14. 52% of patients say their symptoms are ignored: survey Full story
15. 631 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.