1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 2 million Americans have been vaccinated; House passes bill for $2K stimulus checks — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. California nurses struggle as nurse-to-patient ratios stretched amid COVID-19 surge Full story
4. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. COVID-19 antibody drugs sit idle at many hospitals Full story
6. IU Health CEO demands external review after Black physician alleges racist treatment Full story
7. Three must-clicks:
- Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
- The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
- Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
8. COVID-19 immunity can last up to 8 months, studies suggest Full story
9. Clinical priorities and predictions for 2021: 4 CMOs weigh in Full story
10. Nursing students return to COVID-19 frontlines in Maryland Full story
11. A paper-based informed consent process can put your system at legal and financial risk. Click here to learn how one health system made it mobile.
12. Hospital workers upset over COVID-19 vaccine distribution Full story
13. US flu activity still unusually low: 6 notes from CDC's FluView report Full story
14. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.
2. What will be the pandemic's biggest effects in the years to come? Click here to learn what healthcare leaders think.
3. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.