1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 1 in 17 people have gotten COVID-19; Trump signs relief bill — 5 updates Full story
3. Beaumont adds 3 physicians to board after negative staff surveys Full story
4. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
5. CHI Franciscan, Virginia Mason ink definitive agreement to combine Full story
6. New York hospital CEO disappointed after staff cut line for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
7. Three must-reads:
- Right drug, wrong dose? Why adjustments must be made for kidney function. Click here to read more.
- Is your ASC's anesthesia professionalized? Click here to learn six ways professionalized anesthesia management can increase efficicency and revenue.
- The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.
8. Kaiser Permanente halts elective surgeries at some California hospitals Full story
9. Safety board halts high-dose blood thinner trial for severe COVID-19 patients Full story
10. Meet the CNOs of US News' top 15 hospitals Full story
11. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
12. COVID-19 vaccines likely effective against new variant Full story
13. The best advice from CEOs in 2020 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What a decade of claims data says about the state of patient safety. Click here to read the full report.
2. The telehealth connection: How technology is revolutionizing remote patient care. Click here to read the report.
3. Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.