1. CDC alerts clinicians on severe strep A increase Full story
2. New omicron subvariant on path to dominance, data suggests Full story
3. Physician group sues Envision Healthcare over corporate practice of medicine laws Full story
4. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
5. Flu activity remains high as descent begins: 5 notes Full story
6. How flu admissions compare to past seasons Full story
7. Maine nurses confront hospital president over end of paid leave Full story
8. Judge orders Indiana hospital to keep ER open for 9 months Full story
9. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
10. Geisinger hospital nurse practitioners, physician assistants vote to unionize Full story
11. WVU hospital appoints chief nursing, medical officers Full story
12. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
13. New York City nurses authorize strike as voting nears completion Full story
14. Researchers find possible genetic cause for MIS-C Full story
15. 61 nurses making headlines in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
2. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to Discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.