1. The White House's plan to combat winter COVID-19 surges: 8 things to know Full story
2. 19 patients infected in COVID-19 outbreak at Illinois VA hospital Full story
3. California confirms nation's 1st omicron case Full story
4. Watch and learn:
- Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
- How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
5. 5 health systems suspending vaccination mandates Full story
6. Nurses demand California hospital remain open Full story
7. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
8. 5 strategies to keep temporary nurses engaged Full story
9. HHS appeals nationwide halt to healthcare worker vaccine rule Full story
10. 2 New Mexico hospitals operating above 120% capacity Full story
11. Patient experiences can make – or break – how well your organization does. Create your game plan now with help from Medallia.
12. New York City opens supervised injection sites in a 1st for US Full story
13. Boosting quality, safety scores hiked staff morale, too, Newark's University Hospital CEO says Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
2. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
3. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.