1. 'Immunity debt' debate persists as holidays approach Full story
2. 5 top patient safety issues for 2023 Full story
3. 'It can be a hardship': How Trinity Health hopes to reduce worker stress with daily pay option Full story
4. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
5. Congress' last-minute $1.7 trillion omnibus package: 8 healthcare takeaways Full story
6. UVA Health faces class-action lawsuit alleging religious discrimination Full story
7. Massachusetts court denies bid to legalize physician-assisted suicide Full story
8. 55 hospital CEO resignations in 2022 Full story
9. The cost of using external staffing agencies is crushing margins. Discover practical, proven, technology-driven solutions to reduce the need for outside agencies.
10. After a strike ended with a new contract, Saint Vincent nurses say 'toxicity' persists 1 year later Full story
11. CVS, Walgreens limit sales of children's pain meds amid shortage Full story
12. Top 10 nursing stories of 2022 Full story
13. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
14. UPMC tentative deal with nurses allows for 30% wage increases over 3 years Full story
15. 9 hospitals seeking chief medical officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
2. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
3. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.