1. Texas hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy over threats to patient safety Full story
2. Brigham and Women's nurses accuse leaders of defying state order limiting surgeries Full story
3. Omicron is fastest spreading COVID-19 strain: The latest CDC, WHO updates Full story
4. COVID-19 and ERAS: How Scripps leveraged enhanced recovery protocols during the unknown Learn more
5. 4 most common symptoms of omicron variant Full story
6. COVID-19 cases up in 18 states, down in 27, flat in 5 Full story
7. Help Improve Behavioral Health Access in Your Community Health systems are looking for ways to best address behavioral health challenges and opportunities within rural and urban communities. Discover key strategies hospitals are implementing to expand access to these vital services.
8. Dr. Prathibha Varkey: Mayo Clinic Health System's new president on persistence, grit and courage Full story
9. COVID-19 can be a disability, says EEOC Full story
10. MIS-C cases didn't spike after delta surge, physicians say Full story
11. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
12. COVID-19 cases top 50 million; deaths near 800 thousand Full story
13. Only 6 hospitals made Leapfrog's top general hospital list 2 years in a row Full story
14. 16 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
2. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.