1. Children's hospitals still under pressure as RSV peak nears Full story
2. 50 states ranked by clinical care: Massachusetts leads, Texas lags Full story
3. 3 questions front-line workers wish hospital executives would ask Full story
4. In a recent survey, 62.8% of U.S. physicians reported burnout. Learn how ApolloMD, a multispecialty practice, is providing clinical team members with data and insights to improve their physical and mental health.
5. Health experts: Wear masks to curb 'tripledemic,' not just COVID-19 Full story
6. Penn Medicine's plan to support the growth of diverse nurse leaders Full story
7. Mayo Clinic defends executive raises Full story
8. Ohio measles outbreak reaches partially vaccinated kids: 4 updates Full story
9. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
10. Mark Cuban Cost Plus partners with 2nd PBM; hints at insulin market entry Full story
11. MetroHealth board member resigns shortly after CEO firing Full story
12. Federal judge declines 14 states' challenge to CMS vaccine mandate Full story
13. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
14. 20 Joint Commission actions in 2022 Full story
15. Modified vaccines less effective against new variants, 2 studies show Full story
16. Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.