1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 deaths pass 2,400 for 3rd day; ICU capacity to dictate California stay-at-home orders — 6 updates Full story
3. 3 most, least risky daily activities in epidemiologists' eyes Full story
4. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
5. COVID-19 data does not yet reflect Thanksgiving Full story
6. Nursing most in-demand job in Minnesota Full story
7. Three must-reads:
- Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.
- 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.
- From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
8. Healthcare-associated infections on rise amid pandemic, infection control leaders say Full story
9. Radiologists to Cigna: Revise hospital-based imaging policy to avoid harming pediatric patients Full story
10. Facebook to remove misleading posts about COVID-19 vaccines Full story
11. Hiring during a pandemic requires a new strategy. Click here to join the discussion about talent management strategies that will save money and improve staff quality.
12. St. Luke's health system's CEO abruptly resigns Full story
13. Michigan nurses press restaurants to honor state's temporary ban on indoor dining Full story
14. Hospital beds fill in Rhode Island; some patients transported to field facility Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
2. Why universal patient decolonization is key in the age of COVID-19. Click here to download the whitepaper.
3. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.