1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US sees 195K+ daily cases; winter may be 'most difficult time' in public health history, Redfield says — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. CDC trims COVID-19 quarantine recommendation Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. 1,200 Midwest Mayo Clinic workers sidelined by COVID-19 Full story
6. COVID-19 sidelines 1,100 Cleveland Clinic workers Full story
7. Three must-reads:
- Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.
- Telehealth in rural America: Click here to download a 4-step guide to success.
- A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
8. Rapid COVID-19 tests may not be effective in children, study finds Full story
9. 'Mind-blowing' vaccination obstacles in rural Alabama reflect larger public health issues Full story
10. CMS' outpatient payment rule for 2021: 5 things to know Full story
11. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
12. Spike in negative candle reviews may be tied to COVID-19 Full story
13. Pandemic could disadvantage female physicians for years, researchers say Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: Dec. 3 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.
2. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
3. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.