1. 4 states set COVID-19 hospitalization records this week Full story
2. Nurses: The most trusted US professionals 20th year in a row Full story
3. 83% of ICU beds in use nationwide: How each state stacks up Full story
4. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
5. Washington requires hospitals to temporarily halt nonurgent procedures Full story
6. The dangers of calling omicron 'mild' Full story
7. Providing at-home care requires major investments. Learn how the right AI pays off for hospitals + patients.
8. 14 best-paying healthcare jobs, per US News Full story
9. Omicron took 5 weeks to dominate in New York City; 6 more surge trends Full story
10. Physician happiness plunged during pandemic, survey finds Full story
11. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
12. DeSantis casts aside CMS vaccine rule for hospitals Full story
13. 28 recent hospital, health system exec moves Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 case counts might be on their way out Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
2. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.
3. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.