1. CDC expands COVID booster recommendations amid omicron concerns Full story
2. Judge blocks federal vaccination mandate for healthcare workers in 10 states Full story
3. Flu on the rise among young people, CDC health advisory says Full story
4. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
5. 19 countries reporting omicron cases Full story
6. Cedars-Sinai rolls out twin robots to reduce nurses' workload Full story
7. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
8. Maine board suspends physician's license over alleged COVID-19 misinformation Full story
9. 14 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
10. 13 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
11. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
12. Massachusetts hospital facing potential fine over closed beds amid nurses strike Full story
13. 3 states reporting high, moderate flu activity
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
3. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.