1. Virus season in full swing: 2 hospital trends to know Full story
2. Yale opens Center for Infectious Diseases Full story
3. Mounjaro more effective than Ozempic for weight loss: Study Full story
4. Some infusion centers are making an extra $20K per chair with generative AI. Join the summit to learn how leaders are applying the tech. Register here.
5. UK reports 1st human case of new swine flu strain Full story
6. WHO names BA.2.86 variant of interest as it triples in spread Full story
7. Common hospital disinfectant doesn't work against C. diff, study finds Full story
8. NYU Langone replaces cancer center director after predecessor's firing Full story
9. Network and learn with 2,500+ hospital and health system executives. Fill out this short survey here and earn free registration to Becker's Annual Meeting
10. Nurses sign petition of no confidence in Hennepin Healthcare CEO Full story
11. Pennsylvania imposes consent laws for medical students, pelvic exams Full story
12. Oracle, Google, Microsoft look to disrupt organ donation Full story
13. Disjointed legacy data threatens patient care and your staff’s time. Learn expert tips to ensure your system upgrades promote efficiency + compliance — here.
14. Amazon's pay for 17 healthcare jobs Full story
15. Optum faces antitrust lawsuit from California health system Full story
16. Learning Opportunity: Yesterday's sluggish lab-based processes won't cut it in today's fast-paced environment. Here's how Memorial Hermann gets a rapid, accurate diagnosis at the point of care.
17. Learning Opportunity: 90% of healthcare execs plan to adopt digital health tools — but ensuring they're connected, compliant + effective is another story. Get insights from leading systems in these must-reads.
18. Learning Opportunity: Cancer treatments and guidelines are rapidly evolving. Learn how to avoid decision fatigue with customizable clinical decision support.