1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations top 90,000 in US: Why this number is one to watch even more closely right now Full story
3. CMS seeks to boost hospital capacity during COVID-19 surge Full story
4. How to thrive in the evolving virtual care landscape. Click here to learn about emerging telehealth technologies and market opportunities for health systems.
5. Antibody levels decline after 2 months, CDC finds Full story
6. Surgery guidance updated for hospitals struggling with capacity constraints Full story
7. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
8. 'We needed to think differently': Northwell Health's Dr. Annabella Salvador-Kelly on sharpening leadership skills during the pandemic Full story
9. 46 states ranked by lung cancer survival rates Full story
10. 5 hospitals hiring chief quality officers Full story
11. Is your healthcare organization ready for CMS’ final rule? Join this webinar to learn how you can empower patients through coverage transparency.
12. Safeguarding nurses' well-being is 'nonnegotiable': 6 leaders on supporting nurses through COVID-19 + beyond Full story
13. Early mutation made COVID-19 spread faster, research suggests Full story
14. 5 ways to engage men in their own health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
2. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
3. How Spectrum Health, Duke University Health System and others are taking a more comprehensive approach to workforce management. Click here to read more.