1. Thanksgiving may accelerate 'tripledemic,' experts say Full story
2. John Hopkins' staffing strategy amid RSV surge Full story
3. Illness-causing fungi spreading across US Full story
4. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
5. Vermont hospital CEO resigns Full story
6. Patient harm vs. medical malpractice: What clinicians fear more Full story
7. Researchers find novel RSV variant responsible for prolonged infection Full story
8. 5 hospitals, health systems cutting services Full story
9. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
10. ECU Health names 1st chief nursing executive Full story
11. Ascension hospital in Indiana down to final weeks Full story
12. Health system labor expenses still climbing Full story
13. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
14. Low demand forces Pennsylvania hospital to cut emergency surgery Full story
15. Houston Methodist's 7 hospitals earn Magnet recognition Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.