1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. New York to reopen emergency hospital; CDC urges contact tracers to change strategy — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Colorado governor allows at-capacity hospitals to transfer, deny patients Full story
4. Masimo's Mike Becker on the Benefits of Wireless Patient Monitoring. Listen here.
5. 'Nothing tastes as good as safety feels': Traditional Thanksgiving out for many epidemiologists Full story
6. Mayo Clinic's northwest Wisconsin hospitals placing beds in ambulance garage, lobbies Full story
7. Convenience wins: How Monument Health is working to redefine the patient journey. Click here watch the On-Demand session.
8. 'I'd be lying to you if I didn't tell you I was looking for work elsewhere,' New Jersey physician says amid COVID-19 surge Full story
9. COVID-19 hospitalizations rise for all ages: 4 CDC updates Full story
10. Arkansas governor to fast-track licensure for 1,100+ nursing students so they can help with pandemic Full story
11. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
12. US has more ventilators, but a shortage of critical care physicians to operate them Full story
13. 'The exhaustion is palpable': Hospital chiefs plead for support as staff resilience runs thin Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: Nov. 24 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.