1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Holiday travel spikes despite CDC warning; Regeneron's antibody cocktail wins emergency approval — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Michigan hospital employees exposed to COVID-19 told to come to work if asymptomatic Full story
4. Your input is needed! Becker's Healthcare is hosting a survey focused on healthcare priorities for 2021. Click here to fill out the 5 minute survey to receive a complementary badge to a Becker's conference and an e-book of the findings.
5. US flu activity 'unusually low': 5 notes from CDC's Fluview report Full story
6. 1,000 Cleveland Clinic workers sidelined due to COVID-19 Full story
7. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
8. UW Health's open letter to residents: 'We are, quite simply, out of time' Full story
9. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. CMS selects primary care payment model participants Full story
11. Planning for 2021 looks like nothing we've seen before. Click here to join healthcare execs as they share their revenue cycle strategies for the new year.
12. Ex-Swedish Health surgeon's libel lawsuit against Seattle Times dismissed Full story
13. Hospitalized COVID-19 patients more likely to acquire, die from sepsis than flu patients, data suggests Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
2. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
3. How Spectrum Health, Duke University Health System and others are taking a more comprehensive approach to workforce management. Click here to read more.