1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Pfizer to apply for emergency approval of vaccine today; COVID-19 cases up 26% in 1 week — 5 updates Full story
3. Sanford Health CEO: I've had COVID-19, won't wear a mask as 'symbolic gesture' Full story
4. Convenience wins: How Monument Health is working to redefine the patient journey. Click here to watch the On-Demand session.
5. COVID-19 surge forces Indiana hospital to divert ambulances for 2nd time in 20 years Full story
6. AMA, AHA, ANA urge public to scale back holiday gatherings amid 'record-shattering surge' Full story
7. Innovation and ROI: The case for clinical collaboration. Click here to read the guidebook.
8. Some COVID-19 patients die in denial virus is real, South Dakota nurse says Full story
9. CNO resigns from Vermont psychiatric hospital Full story
10. Spectrum Health sees 700 November COVID-19 cases among staffers in west Michigan Full story
11. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
12. HIV deaths fell 48% from 2010 to 2017, CDC says Full story
13. 5 states with the biggest jump in ICU nurse demand, per NurseFly Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improving quality of care is possible while containing costs. Click here to learn how it's done.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.