1. COVID-19 cases up in 29 states, down in 18, flat in 3 Full story
2. COVID-19 vaccination rates up in 40 states, down in 10 Full story
3. For the 2nd time, a person is cured of HIV without treatment, scientists report Full story
4. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
5. HCA to open nursing school in Virginia Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations jump 60% in 3 weeks at Henry Ford Full story
7. Hear a former FDA comissioner & leading health systems explain how AI is transforming healthcare. Click here to register for the event.
8. 2 Kaiser Northern California hospitals divert ambulances amid worker strike Full story
9. The less-discussed consequence of healthcare's labor shortage Full story
10. MIS-C cases by state Full story
11. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
12. Allina Health to close maternity unit at Minnesota hospital Full story
13. Antidepressants may lower COVID-19 death risk, study suggests Full story
14. Snapshot of 3 states with the highest jumps in COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery — learn how.
2. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
3. Readmissions cost hospitals millions. Learn which tools help providers lower those numbers.