1. COVID-19 makes spotty resurgence in the US before Thanksgiving Full story
2. Houston Methodist suspends privileges of physician following tweets about COVID-19 vaccine, treatments Full story
3. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
4. Data: The cornerstone of digital systems and a better patient experience. Learn more here.
5. Saint Vincent Hospital CEO refutes rumors of end to 8-month nurses strike Full story
6. NYC, New Mexico expand booster eligibility to all adults Full story
7. Losing patients is costly, but preventable. Experts from CommonSpirit Health and Johns Hopkins share how to boost patient retention during this discussion.
8. Massachusetts hospitals expect tough winter regardless of COVID-19 Full story
9. 90% of flu cases among kids, young adults; New Mexico sees high activity — 7 FluView takeaways Full story
10. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Healthcare lags other industries in digital access. Click here to learn why a better online patient experience will pay off for your organization.
12. Hackensack Meridian Health CEO: Lessons on a successful COVID-19 mandate Full story
13. States ranked by adult flu shot rate, 2020-21 Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here’s how AI automation can help.
2. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
3. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.