1. Jump ship or fight misinformation? Physicians debate staying on Twitter Full story
2. Hospital where nurse called 911 faces accreditation delay Full story
3. 14 states report 'very high' flu activity: 9 FluView notes Full story
4. At Mount Sinai, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
5. PeaceHealth Oregon nursing institute aims to train and retain Full story
6. Maine psych hospital cited over patient death Full story
7. CommonSpirit, Providence link up for workforce development Full story
8. 80+ groups oppose bill to expand advanced practitioners' scope of practice Full story
9. How UC San Diego Health’s care navigation hub transformed care access across the health system - watch now!
10. The leadership blindspots that let workplace bullying persist Full story
11. CHI hospital settles with feds over disability discrimination allegation Full story
12. Walgreens bets on healthcare runs as easy as errand runs Full story
13. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment
14. Life stressors up long COVID-19 risk, study suggests Full story
15. 66 hospitals with 'meritorious' surgical outcomes: American College of Surgeons Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one NC health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.