1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Biden forms COVID-19 task force; Pfizer's vaccine 90% effective, early data shows — 6 updates Full story
3. Meet the 13 members of Biden's COVID-19 task force Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. Mayo Clinic, Banner Health say they have thousands of job openings Full story
6. Ballad Health seeks 350 nurses as COVID-19 hospitalizations rise Full story
7. How rapid patient feedback is transforming care at Northwestern Medicine. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Flu activity gradually increasing: 5 notes from CDC's FluView report Full story
9. What to do when a hospital leader resigns: A checklist Full story
10. COVID-19 snapshot: 8 areas, hospitals nearing capacity Full story
11. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
12. UNICEF, WHO call for emergency funds to prevent major measles, polio epidemics Full story
13. Viewpoint: Brigham and Women's physician says being a 'nonadherent' patient made her a better provider Full story
14. States ranked by primary care provider shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
2. It's digital transformation, not digital substitution — how to ensure virtual care is groundbreaking, not status quo. Click here to read more.
3. Surgical backlogs plagued nearly every health system in 2020. Click here to learn how some of the best systems navigated that change.