1. RN pay for all 50 states adjusted by cost of living Full story
2. UPMC Children's sets up overflow tent amid RSV surge Full story
3. Be alert for Ebola, CDC reminds clinicians Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. COVID-19 cases to jump 39% by Nov. 17, Mayo forecasts Full story
6. The 10 most expensive states for healthcare Full story
7. For the first time, researchers infuse lab-grown blood into humans Full story
8. Walgreens CEO calls Summit Health deal 'transformational': 5 key moves behind it Full story
9. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
10. Children's hospitals to Congress: Kids can't wait for federal support Full story
11. Pharmacist shortage could exacerbate low flu vaccination rates Full story
12. Newark Beth Israel Medical Center appoints chief nursing officer Full story
13. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
14. Why more physicians are unionizing Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking chief medical officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.