1. Gottlieb: 'We're close to the end of the pandemic phase' Full story
2. Kaiser backs hospital-at-home after nurses slam program Full story
3. Colorado health department issues public health advisory as COVID-19 worsens Full story
4. Preventable surgical complications amid COVID-19 are an added strain for hospital staff. Here's how to ease the burden.
5. UPMC workers to strike Nov. 18 Full story
6. Closing the experience gap part of Atlantic Health's recruitment strategy, chief nurse exec says Full story
7. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient procsses. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
8. 31 healthcare providers in 21 states distinguished for treatment of rare diseases Full story
9. City to cooperate with FBI in Chicago hospital vaccine program investigation Full story
10. COVID-19 vaccinations up 55% in 1 week: 8 CDC stats to know Full story
11. Tech that improves clinical outcomes & pays for itself in under a year: learn why all systems should use IoT.
12. ISMP warns about mixing up pediatric and adult COVID-19 shots Full story
13. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
14. 2 states see moderate flu activity Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are 3 steps needed to improve the patient financial experience — learn them here.
2. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
3. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.